Thursday, April 23, 2009

Social Security

Today I reached the end of my rope and began taking steps to apply for Diasbity Aide. I hate that I am having to do this, but feel like i am fighting a losing battle at this point. I am sleeping practically around the clock and my money has slowed to almost nothing. In my work time is literaly money. I am paid by the minute, and to make money I must be sitting at the computer and logged on.
I am finallya ccepting the fact that I am depressed after numerous friends have pointed it out to me. I have been in denial for awhile now. I just see no way to continue pushing myself into an honest days work.
The Prozac is making me very tired and I think that is leading to depression. Not exactly the cure I was looking for here. I will give it one more week and then I will call the doctor back to see what else can be done. I only know I can't go on this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment